Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (MCRI) is a leading Australian organisation for early childhood development. As a proactive approach to aid and encourage early literacy for children, MCRI embarked on the Let’s Read campaign. This campaign required the development of an online training course and implementation of the LMS.
- Design and develop a template based eLearning program, training and support on both the authoring tools and LMS to increase the organisation’s in-house capability to develop future online training courses and programs
- Used presenter-led training delivery style in line with organisation’s views
- Uses strength-based approach to aid in modelling strategies for program implementation in different communities
- Programmed the course for self-paced learning
- Provides support for Totara LMS, including design and development of new course templates for future courses
- Built in audio, embedded videos, and interactivity
- Custom workbook to record user responses to open ended questions